- Introduction to course.
- Explanation and demonstration of the various Safety Checks,
- including Controls, cab condition, PTO , lights, mirrors, indicators, wipers and brakes
- Explanation, demonstration and practice in the correct procedures to adopt when operating a tractor.
- Correct PPE selection and use.
- Accidents – causes and prevention.
Who Should Attend
This course is useful to people who drive, work with or use tractors as part of their daily jobs. This course is designed to provide the course participants with the appropriate information on the hazards and dangers of working Tractors and their components.