Date(s) - 20/03/2019 - 21/03/2019
Ayrton Group, Newmarket, Co. Cork
DURATION: 2 Days
The aim of this course is to provide the participants with the required knowledge and skills to carry out the location and avoidance of underground services when involved with excavation works.
Participants will be able to:
- State the required legislation applicable to the location of underground services.
- Identify the hazards associated with underground services.
- Use the relevant information, cable location devices and carry out or supervise the carrying out of safe excavation.
- State precautions to be taken for the protection of site personnel and members of the public.
On completion of this course, a FAS CSCS card for Location of Underground Services will be issued, as well as a FETAC Level 5 certification.
All candidates must:
- Hold a valid Safepass Card