Ayrton Group can provide you with a number of solutions to your Confined Spaces Training requirements.
At Ayrton Group we provide a number of standard training programs or we can tailor a program to meet your budget, schedule and your exact requirements. Our standard programs are presented below.
- Courses can be run every week by Ayrton Group.
- A course can be run specifically for you, at your premises or at Ayrton Group at very short notice, if you have an urgent need.
This is suitable for those whose work involves entry into or working in confined spaces and related work areas. Participants will be taught to
- Describe the responsibility of the confined space entrant, observer and supervisor.
- Describe the confined space rescue procedure.
- State the purpose of a confined space entry permit and list the steps for obtaining one.
- Demonstrate the operation of a gas detector.
- Setting the scene case histories .
- Confined Spaces identifying hazards.
- Safe Work Practices:
- Entry permits.
- Safe procedures.
- Emergency plans.
- Atmosphere Testing:
- Unsafe atmospheres ? definitions.
- Gas detection equipment.
- Rescue Procedures.
Additionally, the training will include a Practical Session, where actual confined spaces entry is practised, with full PPE being worn.