Ayrton Group can provide you with a number of solutions to your Confined Spaces Training requirements. You may require Confined Spaces Training for the following reasons:
- an insurance requirement (maybe following an audit or inspection)
- mandatory training, specified by law or regulation
- as a result of a HSA inspection or advises
- do you need the training as part of yor duty of care to staff & to help ensure compliance
At Ayrton Group we provide a number of standard training programs or we can tailor a program to meet your budget, schedule and your exact requirements. Our standard programs are presented below.
- Courses can be run every week by Ayrton Group.
- A course can be run specifically for you, at your premisesor at Ayrton Group at very short notice, if you have an urgent need.
- C1 means: Confined Space- Management of Risk
- C2 means: Confined Space- Supervision of Risk
- C3 means: Confined Space- Escape & working Breathing Apparatus.