Ayrton Group have a requirement for a Health and Safety Advisor in our Consultancy Department. This role involves a hybrid of remote working and travelling to various client locations across the Leinster region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful Health and Safety Professional will work with multiple clients on various scopes of work across a range of industries in the Leinster area.
- Prepare documentation in line with client’s requirements and expectations.
- Review existing documentation and prepare reports of findings.
- Conduct site inspections and Health and Safety audits.
- Develop/audit Safety Management Systems.
- Act as Health and Safety Coordinator for PSCS.
- Act as Health and Safety Coordinator for PSDP.
- Advise clients of their legislative roles and responsibilities.
- Liaise with Department Management and clients providing progress reports and updates.
- Hold a recognised third level qualification or Diploma in Health & Safety.
- At least 2 years’ Health and Safety experience.
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling required.
- Have a good understanding of legislation and ability to advise clients of their legal requirements.
- Experience in report writing and the development of Health and Safety documentation.
- Experience in the Construction Industry is preferable.
- Experience with Environmental aspect of Health and Safety is preferable.
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems is preferable.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible across a range of projects and industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent literacy and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft and document control.
- Full Irish driver’s license.
- Company Vehicle or mileage included with salary package