- Design, Implementation and Maintenance of IMS, management of external third part accreditation of same (Safe-T-Cert, 18001, 9001 & 14001)
- Training company staff in use of system
- Monitoring compliance on all live construction sites, particular emphasis on Health & Safety performance
- Production of ongoing monthly compliance report to inform company decision makers
- Production of Project specific documentation including Construction Stage Health, Safety Plans; Project Quality Management Plans, activity method statements and risk assessments etc.
- Attending meetings with Clients to discuss Health & Safety issues
- General oversight role to ensure all company operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures
- 3rd level qualification in Health and Safety and Min 5 years’ experience
- Past experience implementing a Health & Safety Management System in the Construction Industry
Please apply with accompanying CV using the form to the right.