360 Excavator Training - Experienced Operator CSCS
This is a SOLAS, Construction Skills Certification Scheme, CSCS course. This course covers a wide range of operating conditions and activities, and aims to promote safe working practices which comply with current legislation.
• Legislation & Regulations
• Employer and employee responsibilities
• Safe Working Practices
• Machine components and functions
• Correct operating techniques
• Pre-use checks and basic maintenance
• Road Travel (where relevant)
• Types and characteristics of materials and load
• Site Safety
• Shut down & securing procedures
• Theory Examination & Practical Assessment
Those employees who operate a 360 Degree Excavator as part of their normal work duties or those who are responsible or in control of those who operate a 360 Degree Excavator.
The aim of the this programme is to enable trained 360° Excavator operators to gain recognition through assessment of their skills and knowledge for the safe and efficient operations of a 360° Excavator in construction.
This course is designed to give students the skills, knowledge and attitude which will enable them to operate 360 Degree Excavators in a safe manner in accordance with manufacturers instructions and statutory requirements.
• All trainees have to have a valid Irish Safe Pass
• At least 6 months experience operating a 360° Excavator , working under supervision in the construction industry, within the last 2 years.
• All trainees have to have an Irish PPS or UK National Insurance number
• All trainees have to be able to read, write and understand English on their own. If not then a SOLAS approved interpreter needs to be provided on-site for all training. Interpreter needs to be approved in advance of the course.
• All SOLAS Candidate Packs need to be completed and returned to us in advance of a booking being confirmed, where applicable.
You cannot resit this course if you have previously held a CSCS card for 360 excavator
NOTE: SOLAS rules require 7 full days notice of our intention to run a course
The Ayrton Group provided Linesight with a number of in-house Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative training sessions through CitA Skillnet Ireland. I found them extremely flexible and adaptable to our needs. Links, materials and certificates were all sent in a timely manner. The trainers provided by Ayrton were knowledgeable and engaging and the feedback from participants was very positive. I would have no hesitation in using the Ayrton Group again.
SHARON HURLEYHead of Group Learning & Development Linesight
Ayrton Group are great to work with! They always go above and beyond to try and help you whether it’s booking a Safe Pass Course or enquiring about a consultation on a specific project. I would highly recommend them and their professional friendly approach for anyone booking training or looking for Safety consultants.
The Ayrton Group have provided Kerry with advice and consultancy services in a number of health & safety areas over the last few years. They have used their knowledge and expertise to support us in many ways including the preparation for audits, production of quality Risk Assessments, updated Safety documents, revised SOPs and a range of excellently delivered safety training programmes. I thoroughly recommend their service to any business looking for reliable and competent professionals to help in any area of Health & Safety.
Oliver KearneyEHS & Security Manager Kerry Listowel
We were looking for Lead Worker Representative Training at very short notice. Ayrton was very accommodating in adjusting the content for our Retail Team and providing a number of courses at very short notice. They provide excellent value for money and would definitely recommend and use them again in the future. Would advise anyone to get in touch as they were very helpful with advice and recommendations.
Marie MilesHead of Human Resources Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
I’ve used Ayrton Group as a training provider for years, and they have never let me down. The trainers they send onsite are very professional and firm and fair when evaluating learners. They are reliable and accommodating. They and react to their customers’ needs in a timely fashion. Easy to build a good relationship with. They deliver meaningful and relevant practical information in their courses. I can be confident that they will deliver good service on time.
Joseph WehrleyTraining Specialist Molex
Talk to one of our Safety Experts
Looking for information about safety consultancy, safety training or staffing? Contact our expert team today to find out how we can tailor a solution for your specific project needs.