QQI L6 Training Delivery and Evaluation (Train The Trainer)
This professional training qualification will be of interest to anyone working in a training environment. This practical course equips the successful learner with the knowledge, skill and ability to deliver effective training in all environments.
• Theories of Training and Adult Learning
• Group Formation & Dynamics
• Roles & Responsibilities of the Trainer
• Teaching Methods and Aids
• Session Preparation & Delivery
• Theories of Evaluation
• Development of Evaluation Tools
• Constructive feedback
• Session Review and Improvement
This Programme is assessed through completion of a Project (40%), Skills Demonstration (40%) and a Learner Record (20%).
As part of our quality assurance, assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Anyone wanting to train others;
• HR & Training Personnel
• Professional Life Coaches and Executive Coaches
• Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors
The aim of this Train the Trainer course (Training Delivery and Evaluation) is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to prepare for, deliver and evaluate training.
On completion of this Train the Trainer course you will be able to:
• Outline the theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
• Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session
• Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability
• Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
• Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session
• Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
• Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills
• Devise a training evaluation process
• Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session
• Report on a training evaluation to include the identification of areas for improvement
QQI Level 5 certificate or equivalent Qualifications and / or relevant life and work experience. Learners must have excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
The Ayrton Group provided Linesight with a number of in-house Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative training sessions through CitA Skillnet Ireland. I found them extremely flexible and adaptable to our needs. Links, materials and certificates were all sent in a timely manner. The trainers provided by Ayrton were knowledgeable and engaging and the feedback from participants was very positive. I would have no hesitation in using the Ayrton Group again.
SHARON HURLEYHead of Group Learning & Development Linesight
Ayrton Group are great to work with! They always go above and beyond to try and help you whether it’s booking a Safe Pass Course or enquiring about a consultation on a specific project. I would highly recommend them and their professional friendly approach for anyone booking training or looking for Safety consultants.
The Ayrton Group have provided Kerry with advice and consultancy services in a number of health & safety areas over the last few years. They have used their knowledge and expertise to support us in many ways including the preparation for audits, production of quality Risk Assessments, updated Safety documents, revised SOPs and a range of excellently delivered safety training programmes. I thoroughly recommend their service to any business looking for reliable and competent professionals to help in any area of Health & Safety.
Oliver KearneyEHS & Security Manager Kerry Listowel
We were looking for Lead Worker Representative Training at very short notice. Ayrton was very accommodating in adjusting the content for our Retail Team and providing a number of courses at very short notice. They provide excellent value for money and would definitely recommend and use them again in the future. Would advise anyone to get in touch as they were very helpful with advice and recommendations.
Marie MilesHead of Human Resources Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
I’ve used Ayrton Group as a training provider for years, and they have never let me down. The trainers they send onsite are very professional and firm and fair when evaluating learners. They are reliable and accommodating. They and react to their customers’ needs in a timely fashion. Easy to build a good relationship with. They deliver meaningful and relevant practical information in their courses. I can be confident that they will deliver good service on time.
Joseph WehrleyTraining Specialist Molex
Talk to one of our Safety Experts
Looking for information about safety consultancy, safety training or staffing? Contact our expert team today to find out how we can tailor a solution for your specific project needs.